Julian is happy to think of all that he has accomplished this week!

Let's sit down and recap...
He cut his first tooth, and then his second one a couple days later!
He had his first solid food!
He got lots more hair! (This morning was his first time ever having "bed head"!)
He got his first manipulative toys!
He started sitting up all by himself!
He got to meet an apostle of the Lord, Elder Russell M. Nelson (sorry...no pics of this:( it was in the chapel)
I'm so proud of you, Little Boo Boo.
I'll proudly carry you on my hip anytime :)
PS: A lot of people say he looks like Stace...and I agree...but come on,
He does at least look a little bit like me!
PSS: it seems like most, but not all, people who know us say he looks like Stace. But it seems like the people who don't know us (who we just see when we're out & about) tend to say he looks like me....weird, huh?
4 comments:
I could eat him up!!!!! Your hair looks awesome! I have an appt this week and Im thinking about going that short. You have really thick hair, right? With that cut, do you have it thinned or layered? Mine is so dang long....I need to do something....but the shorter I go the bigger it gets!
He looks JUST like Stace...I was thinking that at church the other day...
Ahh Kim! He is getting so big so fast. While I think he does look like Stace, my first thought was more so Candace :). I have been so far behind on my blog reading and just started catching up on your blog--you cut your hair!! AND I LOVE it! Your remind me of gorgeous Reese Witherspoon (sp?) with it. You look fabulous. Please tell little Julian congratulations on all of his new tricks he has accomplished :)
He is so cute! What an exciting week!
Post a Comment