Friday, May 21, 2010

Julian Gets Excited!

Julian gets really excited often and I love it when he does! A few things he does when he gets excited:

He step, step, steps! Can't quit moving his little arms and legs!
(This was his first feel of grass under his feet:)
He ALWAYS gets excited when he gets to see another baby! I think t////////his was the first time Julian saw a baby smaller than him (Parker White) and he was very excited-- he reached over for him and did the moving his arms and legs thing!
He gets this look on his face and makes silly little noises! This is the usual face for him when he sees a Spot book. He loves books in general, but Spot is definitely his favorite, with Little Quack coming in at a close second.

He will also just talk, talk, talk when he is excited. You saw that in the video of him telling the Octopus whats up:) And of course, he'll laugh like he did in this video. Yesterday he laughed nonstop every time I even got close to touching his belly button. It was so cute!

1 comment:

The Smith's Fridge Door said...

Hey Kim, have you heard of the "That's not my..." books? There are a few of them and they are really cute. The little boy I nanny loves "That's Not My Monkey" the most, with "That's not my Dinosaur" as a close second. Anyway, they are great and really engage the kids with different textures. :)