Friday, May 21, 2010

Raspberry Babay!

For a few weeks, Julian LOVED to make the following noise...incessantly! He did it so much he even did it his sleep!! It was SO cute! I think he got over it a few days ago and has moved onto making different noises of high pitched squeals. Equally as cute, but perhaps not quite as "where did that come from?!" Love this kid!
*Someone gets the prize if you guess who the mystery voice is talking about in the above video! Can I please learn how to be like this awesome couponing queen she is talking about!?
In both videos, he stops during his "performance"...perhaps from stage fright? Is my baby the only one who almost always stops doing the adorable thing he is doing almost right when you turn the camera on?!

2 comments:

David and Kaitlyn said...

That is so cute! Rosalie is doing something similar with her new found potential for drool! He is SUPER cute!
And Julian - man is not the only one that hits the pause button when you try to catch his antics on tape! I think they all do that? Rosalie just stares at the video camera as soon as it beeps on!
Oh and that I believe is the lovely Sister Karen Lunt!

Amelia said...

Oh how embarrassing! I wonder if my mom knew the tape was rolling?! But how cute is Mr. Julian doing that little thing with his mouth! I am so impressed by all the things he does! Keep posting the cute things he does, then I can see them and you will never forget!