Monday, May 3, 2010

Short or Long?

This weekend Stace, Julian and I are going to have our pictures taken by Laurel Housden! A couple months ago I won an online silent auction for what she calls a "Wildflower Session" that she was giving away to benefit the March of Dimes, all organized by Gainesville's mommy magazine "Giggle." ("Wildflower" because it will be in a wildflower field!)

So....because my hair is atrocious right now, I am going to get my hur did! I am thinking of trying something different. My hair is super long now (as usual), and I'm thinking of going back to this:

this was me after I had gotten my first (and last) "short" haircut back during my freshman year of college. Vote on the poll and let me know what you think I should do!

7 comments:

Ivy said...

I love your hair both ways...but it IS super cute short. I need a hair cut too...my hair is super long. I dont like getting mine too short b/c it is SO thick and curly!! Can't wait to see what you do:)

MA said...

That's funny. I just had the same dilemma. I cut 3 inches off and it feels great. Perfect for summer- and it will always grow back right?! But for the record, you look beautiful no matter what your hair looks like. You're so lucky!!!

natalie said...

You look lovely either way, but I am digging this "shorter" do picture. Do it for funsies.

David and Kaitlyn said...

I love long hair but I'm about to get mine chopped OFF! Little miss Rosalie thinks it's cool that mommy has reigns! I bet you'll feel better with shorter hair this Summer and you'll be able to get ready faster. A great thing with a little one!

Brittany said...

I love love love your hair. But it is nice to chop off a little for summer. If you go that short would you have enough to donate? That would be 10 inches! I really love that pictures of it short though... hard decision! Can't wait to see that pictures!

Tice said...

I'm a fan of short hair. Mix it up. Shake it up.

Logan & Kelsey Davis said...

Go short! I did and it feels great. It's nice to have it short now that it's getting hot. I know you went to get your hur did today so hopefully you already cut it off!