Do you love how beautiful Amelia looks right after giving birth? Hm...I'm pretty sure...no, make that I am positive I was so swollen I looked like I was embalmed. :/
Here is Julian scoping out his new friend and trying to figure him out! It was so cute!
Julian and his chubby little thighs trying to play with Baby TJ!
Ready for more? Yes please! :D
Here we are tonight (June 25) visiting Amelia and Baby TJ. They were matchey-matchey in their little Polo rompers:)
We are so excited to watch these two grow up together!
2 comments:
I am SO excited that these two little boys get to grow up together! It is going to be so much fun :) Thanks so much for all your help with the baby- you have been the most amazing friend! ps- I LOVE that last picture of Julian, he is the happiest baby I know.
Kim! You looked just as irritatingly beautiful! I lost too much blood so I was so gross looking! Blech! And it lasted for like weeks! Haha!
Both of these little boys are adorable and Julian's thighs have some competition over here! We've got to get these kids together again!
Post a Comment