I made pumpkin spice caramel cupcakes. I adapted from this recipe, and they went over well! I was asked for the recipe, and they got gone (Southern phrasing that I don't want to bother making grammatically correct)...so that's always a good sign:)

You will see this dress a lot in upcoming posts; that is because I love it. :)
Mr. Muncher. I seriously can't get enough of those soft cheeks and that beautiful head of hair of his. And the eyes, and the eyelashes. I just love this kid.
Julian told Santa he wanted a "plane" and a "toy store." He will get half of that request.
I didn't expect Ella Grace to be so scared of Santa with the way she basically tried to fly into the characters' arms at Disney World. I guess Santa does not equal giant kitty.
Pure joy and pure fear.
Reading a new Christmas book! In fact, I'm told it was her Daddy's, aunt's, and uncle's favorite Christmas book when they were growing up!
Monkey girl thinks climbing over and under things is about the most fun activity ever!
Getting some Christmas sugar:)
I had so much fun with these three playing tag in the yard! Julian la, la, la loooves tag. If you play it with him, you'll have a friend for life.
Trying to play in and create mud right before getting in the car...just being a boy!
We had our annual White Elephant Christmas gift exchange. I unfortunately did not get a photo of that. It was fun! Stace ended up with a Wal-Mart gift card for $20 that he ended up needing when he went to Miami last week and realized he'd forgotten a few things. I got seriously the most beautiful earrings ever. I would have picked them out for myself in a heartbeat! I love them!It was definitely a great time, as per ushe!










No comments:
Post a Comment