Friday, July 10, 2009

Fun-Filled Evenun'

Tonight was lots of fun! Stace and I went to Chick fil A with our good friends/ cousins, Amelia and Trent (and Trent's mama Judith!), and dressed up like cows to get a free meal! Amelia had printed us out costumes. Because Amelia and I were wearing black and white we were true cows and were able to get the full on free meal. Because Stace and Trent weren't wearing all black and white (and they simply put on our costumes after we'd ordered) they were only allowed a free ice cream or milk shake...which was fine with us! mmm...

I would post the pic I took of Stace and Trent in their costumes, but Stace probably wouldn't like that too much! :(

Afterward we went to Target to get baby shower gifts for our friend, Brittany.
And...duh duh nuh nuh...

Little Peach now has his/ her (his) very first box of diapers!!! Ya!
It was exciting to get them!

3 comments:

Tice said...

Ha. I love the costumes. And those tiny diapers are precious. The ones they wear as they get bigger aren't nearly as cute.

Karen said...

How fun that you two are not afraid to do anything for a free meal! Cute picture! Amelia knows all the tricks on getting stuff free..stick with her! Glad you got to meet Judy!

Ashlee said...

Congrats on the pregnancy! You might need to go back and get the newborn size (nb). We made the mistake of thinking size 1 was the smallest and they dwarfed Emma Kate! (plus nb size has a cut out for the belly stump)

But you probably know all this already... =)