
(I can't believe I'm posting this pic for all of you to gawk and laugh at!)
May 2002: 17-year-old Stace's high school graduation right after we made it clear to one another that we had crushes on each other;o)...what was he thinking?!)

Spring 2003

February 2004

April 26, 2004...a day that will live in infamy

May 4, 2006: Stace returns with honor from his mission! (This pic is before he was released...I was so nervous!)

May 4, 2006- the first hug after he was released!

July 22, 2006: sealed for time and all eternity to the man of my dreams and the girl of his dreams. Absolutely certain there never was a couple more in love than us (a wise sage-- institute director-- once said if you don't feel this way then there's something wrong...so I hope you feel this way too! :)
And a glimpse of our future:

June 2, 2009
Last year we went out to Osaka for our anniversary (which was the locale of our very first date) and this year we went to Moe's! A beautiful example of how the life of a grad student is quite meager, indeed:) especially one who has a baby on the way! It's all part of the journey...Moe's anniversary dinner and all, and I am so excited for where this humble-beginninged journey will lead us:)
6 comments:
Awww...what a great history you guys have! I am happy to be around for those last couple of things!
PS whose foot is that in the second picture? FREAKY
I love all of these pictures of y'all. I feel like I should sing..."We've only just begun...to live. White lace and promises. A kiss for luck and we're on our way." Ha.
Srsly. Y'all are so cute. Braces and all. :)
Let's see now, he graduated from high school and you were in WHAT grade??? Didn't know you went back that far!!! Happy anniversary!
yall are the sweetest ever! you both inspire me and drew to be more kind and SMILE more!!!
Congrats! I'm so happy for you guys! What a neat story to tell your kids someday. I love that first photo, go Lions!!!
@ Katie: that foot belongs to no one...except me...it's my stuffed foot I carry along with me everywhere I go. You haven't noticed it in the corner of various other pictures? Hahaha!
@ Tice: sing away lady, sing away!
@ Karen: I had just finished 10th grade and turned 17 a few days later:) It was legal!
@ Marquesas: thank you thank you for that very sweet comment! :o)
@ Karley: simply, I love you!
Post a Comment