Tuesday, July 28, 2009

"Top down, seat back, rollin in my Cadillac"

Well friends, last week the father of the little girl I was babysitting for lost his job. (It sounds sad, but he is happy! He now gets to do something he's been wanting and meaning to do for a while: go back to school!) Well, with him having lost his job, they can no longer afford a babysitter so my schedule became free and clear (until August 24 when I start a new babysitting job). So when my little sister's friends bailed out on their road trip plans with her the same day, guess who got to take their place?

Aw yeee-ah!



We are sportin the grandpa look in my dad's sweet boat-on-wheels. This was us right before we pulled out of the driveway this morning. We are enjoying a leisurely pace as we drive up to Michigan to visit family and relax on Lake Michigan. We're having a blast so far! We had a great time on our stop in Atlanta. We are resting for the night in Tennessee. I am grateful for this time I get to spend with my little Jessy-Poo (aka Jessica) before little baby peach arrives!

2 comments:

natalie said...

Dang! You're such a pimp! :) Have fun and be safe. Give little peach a pat on the belly for me, willya?

The Smith's Fridge Door said...

HEY! You should have let me know, because I bet you practically drive right through Ohio close to where I live!