He has been soooooo goofy lately! Which really is nothing new. But I think his antics have been kicked up a notch. He makes me laugh non-stop. And it's just me and the cats who witness his crazy quirks. Just since I have been writing this (no, he has no idea I am dedicating a blog post to his goofiness), he has done and said about twenty things to make me laugh. I tell him often, in the most loving of ways, that he is the weirdest person I know. We both just laugh.
Don't let his cute, calm facade fool you... ;-)
I would not have it any other way. While he is a silly, silly goose, he is also such a kind and good and loving person. He has a pure heart, and unwavering integrity. It may be a cliche, but he really does make me want to be a better person.
I am so glad I get to have him, my own personal comedian, for eternity:o) (Hopefully! If I am good!)
4 comments:
ha you are too funny. I was hoping to get some examples...
I'm with Amelia. Show some examples, girl! :) Stace and Fiel must be more alike than anyone had ever realized. Fiel too, is also funny and goofy, but rarely shows it.
ps: Here I was thinking your blog title was quite common... ;D
you two are perfect for each other and you're baby is going to be sooo silly- hahaha... but I must say, "Stace is delightful!" :)
Jake switches to day schedule on Monday so we are pretty much available every night for the next 28 (starting monday...). Just give me a call and we'll get together. It will be fun to do dinner with you guys again!
Post a Comment