Monday, November 2, 2009

Our Bun in the Oven!

I have lots of catching up to do on my blog...ah! (Can't wait to post about baby showers!) But for now, I will just go ahead and do a Halloween post:

My dear friend Karley told me what her sister and brother-in-law had dressed up for one Halloween when they were pregnant. When she said it, I loved the idea and knew I wanted to try it! I especially liked that the costumes would cost pretty much nothing!

So, here we are as two master chefs and our bun in the oven! I shoulda gotten a closer-up pic of our bun/oven. Stace got all into the making of the oven, and even insisted on putting hinges on it! ha!


My sister's husband got baptized in Destin yesterday (yay!!!!!) so we drove to Tallahassee on Saturday and stayed the night to break up our trip. This allowed us to go to Kaitlyn Herrington's Halloween/ Pre-baby bash Saturday night. I'm so glad we got to go! Here are some of the people who were there:

Melissa as "Where's Waldo", me, Kaitlyn as a snail, and Katie as leaves with her ladybug!

We watched TWO scary movies Halloween night (one at Kaitlyn's; one back at Stace's parents' house). I NEVER watch scary movies, but since it was Halloween, I was up for it. I realized that watching a scary movie with a bunch of rowdy folks is a much better way to go about it because it lightens the mood:) It was a fun night!

No comments: