Monday, November 2, 2009

Belly Shots!

My sister took some photos of us a couple weeks ago (at 33 weeks) to put inside a frame and mat she had people sign at the shower she helped to throw. (That post to come!) Here are a couple she took:




And this past weekend, at 35 weeks, Stace's mom took belly photos for us. She is a great photographer, and we are grateful she took them for us amidst the rush to celebrate for Halloween and even when it began raining right as we started taking photos!








4 comments:

Brittany said...

What a cute mama!

Anonymous said...

Yay! Can't wait for Julian to get here! You are almost done!
p.s. the little word verification at the bottom of this page says "daing" and I imagine it being pronounced DAYYYY-ng as in how hot you look at 9 months pregnant! hahaha

Megan said...

Those are such good pictures. You, Stace, and Julian are looking reall good together these days! I'm so ExCiTeD for yall, and I can't wait to see all of the pictures to come when baby julian arrives!

Tonya Driggers said...

You are so beautiful!