I am grateful for:
1. My husband, Stace. Stace I have been together almost 8 years (in May)! He is my best friend. He loves me very much. I am so grateful to be married to someone as kind and loving and patient as he is. He is not someone who seeks the spotlight, and he really is the most humble person I have ever known. He is such a good daddy. He makes me laugh like no one else! He's just the right amount of cuh-razy and we compliment each other well with our levels of nutso-ness:) He is SO very smart! Wow! He'll blow anyone away with his knowledge of finance and math if they talk to him about it. He is my favorite.
2. My baby, Julian, and that he is healthy, whole and happy. I'm grateful he is SO cute! I'm grateful that he has already changed my relationships with my family for the better. I know Heavenly Father gave him to me as a special blessing, and I'm so grateful.
3. The Priesthood is on the earth.
4. That I'm married to someone who holds it.
5. The Gospel of Jesus Christ
6. That it's been restored.
7. That I'm a member of it.
8. That I know with certainty that the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is God's true church on the earth.
9. That Julian is such a good, calm, sweet, and funny baby!
10. That I've been given the spiritual gift of faith.
11. That I know my Savior lives; He is real! His Atonement is real, and the miracles it produces are real. That we can truly be forgiven of all of our sins, and can be clean and pure each day through repentance, baptism, and renewal of covenants.
12. Hope!
13. Eternal families. Temples that house God's most sacred work, including the sealings of families.
14. The Gift of the Holy Ghost
15. Prophets and apostles on the earth today.
16. The perfect structure and organization of the Church .
17. My sisters. What would I do without my sisters?!
18. My amazing friends. I have so many who are such good examples: Candace (and that we are not only sisters-in-laws but also great friends), Berk, Mary Ann, Katie, Mindi, Hannah, Amelia Beck, Amelia Savage, Tom, Rachael, so many others...
19. family vacations!
20. sunshine days!
21. The magic of childhood
22. President Monson
22. President Hinckley
23. Joseph Smith
24. The Book of Mormon and the Bible
25. The knowledge that I have that this life is the tiniest snippet of eternity.
26. pictures
27. creativity
28. good food
29. exercising
30. fresh water
31. sleep
32. my country
33. How much Julian is loved by his entire family. It warms my heart to see so many people in our family love him so much.
Well, that's it for now:) Back to packing. But I thought I'd take a quick break to think about the things I felt especially grateful for one year ago. Speaking of the Church and it's organization, this weekend is the semi-annual General Conference of the Church where the Prophet and Apostles and leaders of the church address the entire world at once. If you are interested in watching one or all four of the 2 hour sessions, go here at 12:00 & 4:00 PM EST on Saturday, and 10:00 AM and 2:00 PM EST on Sunday.
2 comments:
Packing... Are you moving again or just going on a trip? Please let me know if I can help at all.
Hey Kelsey! We are moving again! We found a house in a safe neighborhood and we are taking it over for one of the dental students currently in our ward. We move next month! Thank you so much for the offer-- I will let you know! Can you text me or email your number? I got a new phone (again-- Julian threw mine in the toilet on V Day) and again lost all of my numbers....wah wah wah...
Post a Comment