Saturday, March 12, 2011

So much to Say, So much to say, So much to say-yay...

WOW! It seems I haven't blogged in forever in Kim-blog-years. I have soooooooo much to catch up on...on this here blog/ personal journal/ record for my descendants, family and friends. For now I just wanted to holla and say the updates will be coming soon! But I will go ahead and give a preview of the most exciting one!
I have always worried that Julian would be my only child...after all of this. And I felt guilty for desperately wanting more children, as I do, because I feel so blessed I even got ONE. So many women struggle with infertility for so many years and many are faced with the excruciating trial of never getting to bring a child into the world while on the earth. I am so, so grateful to say we have another little one on the way, and I'm trying hard not to take this blessing for granted.

I'm 13 weeks and due September 18, 2011! More on this later, but for now....just....YAY!

5 comments:

the duffsters said...

Congratulations to you guys! What a blessing! I also thinks its great how close they will be. I used to want kids really close in age but quickly realized I wasn't in control of that. After two miscarriages I will take what I can get and whenever I can get it! Babies are truly a miracle! I hope all goes well & you are over the sicky stage.
Oh, & with the help of fertility we are finally pregnant too! :)

Jayson & Chelsey said...

:))))))))) !!!!!!

Unknown said...

I am more than ecstatic for you guys! Kim, I don't know you very well, but I know you're an excellent mother. I have been reading your blog and following your little family and taking notes the entire time! You are a great example!

Amy Tobler said...

Congratulations! It appears your doctor's were really wrong! What a blessing...

Kim said...

Heather: I sent you a FB message! Thank you! :)
Chelsey: thank you:)))
Kaylee: your sweet comment means so much to me-- thank you:o) I really appreciate the kind things you think about me! Really, thank you so much:)
Amy: thank you so much lovely lady:) One day we shall celebrate your little blessing(s)!!! :)