I am so proud of my hubbsters! He set his mind (and body) to a goal, and as of yesterday, he has officially accomplished it! He lost 30 pounds! Don't get me wrong, I've always thought he looks great, but I am so very proud of him! So, here is a before picture...
And here are some afters:
He's my fit and trim prepster financier! :)
We joined a gym in October and that's when he started getting serious about being healthy. He just eats healthy and runs on the treadmill and lifts weights about five to six days a week. He was one who before was not able to run more than 30 seconds without having to stop, but he ran his first 5k a couple weeks ago and ran the whole way!
As far as my goals go (went), I got down to the (high!) 120's, but then I got pregnant...now that number is a far and distant memory...hahaha!
I still have so much to catch up on the blog...ahhh! More posts to come soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment