

He loved the balloons all over the floor, so much so that he gave one a hug:)

After Jessica got out of class that morning, she and I headed over to the Fernbank Museum with the kiddos! Stace was busy with work-ey/ conference-ey things.

Julian made many discoveries at the Fernbank! Including a couple foxes in their hole.
Some underwater urchins, coral and sea stars.

"BIGGGG DINOSAUR BONES!" He was saying "dinosaur skeleton" by the time we left.
We had to sing the stegosaurus song when we saw this guy and his "four sharp, sharp spikes!"
He LOVES it when I hold them both and say "my two babies!"
He learned about lightning and saw a small tornado form!
and many other fun things. If I posted all the pics, this would be longest post eva'.
When Daddy was done with work-ey things we went back to Jessica's apartment and enjoyed her delicious cooking, and then sang happy birthday to the CUTEST little champ!


Blowing out his candle!

Enjoying his yummy treat!

It was such a wonderfully fun day! His big birthday shindig is this Saturday...ah! I still have so much to do before then! (Don't worry about me, Young Women in Excellence is only the very next day! I'm nuts!)
3 comments:
I love your hair!!! It is so cute! I've been meaning to comment about that. Happy Birthday Julian!
Happy Birthday early King Julian!
Love,
Prince Parker
ahh time flies! happy happy birthday to julian! looks like he had a great day at the museum! he's such a smartie!
Post a Comment