But. I will not be doing myself any favors in this department this weekend!

I have more candy in my house than ever before due to our holiday baking festivities tonight with Aunt Candace!
And then on Sunday we have our annual Christmas celebration with all of my siblings, nieces and nephews with my dad. (Side note: I'm so excited! This year is going to be EPIC because my dad is dressing up as Santa!! It's so cute because he is SO excited:) The official menu my dad typed out and sent is as follows:
Two giant top of the line beef tenderloins, grilled on a cedar plank, and appropriately seasoned; five pounds of shrimp, sautéed in my own special concoction; Lobster mac and cheese; creamed corn souffle; Quinola salad, broccolli slaw; green bean casserole;
rolls; peppermint cake; iron skillet apple pie and vanilla ice cream.
Consider my waistline officially invisible until further notice....
No comments:
Post a Comment