
But, totally, and completely warranted:

In all seriousness, I'm so glad he didn't fall beneath it! I was replying to a text from his Grandmommy tonight, and turn my back for one second and that was the result. ah! Yet, this little face is hard to be upset with:

He's definitely garnered a new nickname in recent weeks from Mommy & Daddy: "Destructo!"
3 comments:
Oh sad! I am glad he didn't get hurt :) you are so good about putting him in timeout- you need to help me figure out that with tj because oh my goodness has he been needing it lately :)
Ha. This gave our family a good laugh. I think it was Rex who knocked our tree over from his walker one year. He's cute even in time out. It's hard to stay too mad I'm sure. :)
I laughed out loud at this! Isn't two turning out much more exciting than one!? Rosalie is becoming quite the destroyer as well. Last week she chipped the big screen launching an ornament at it..... SO glad it missed the screen by exactly one millimeter!
Post a Comment