Have you ever needed & wanted to pray about something...a dream, perhaps...that seemed too crazy to even bring up to anyone (even your Father in Heaven Who you know loves to hear from you no matter what)...that you were almost too scared to?
No? Oh, well...me neither.... :o/ that's not true. I just lied.
Sometimes the dream is so scary...so seemingly backwards and upside-down that it's just easier to stop thinking about it and distract yourself with something else that needs to be taken care of...like laundry. That always needs to be taken care of. Or playing with adorable children. That always does, too. Or cleaning up after said children. That never ends!
But sometimes...you just can't shake it. You just can't shake the "what if's?"
I went to bed last night with these thoughts...struggling over indulging in the idea, verse reading a good book to try and just distract myself. This morning, almost immediately after I sat down at my computer, I stumbled upon quote:
“Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you’ve imagined.”
-Henry David Thoreau
And then you wonder after reading it: was my happening upon this quote a coincidence?

1 comment:
That's for this post, I stumbled across it just like you did the quote. Guess I have some praying to do too :)
Post a Comment