Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Finished!

After staying up way too late on several occasions painting, repainting, correcting, over-correcting, running to the sink to get a wet cloth to try and undo what I'd just done, getting really frustrated with myself, and saying "I hate it! I ruined it!" over and over, the painting is finished. After all of that, I know it's no Picasso, but it was fun to do and I am glad I finally found a "creative outlet" I can get into!



I am happy it's finished because yesterday I woke up with the idea of what I want to do for the next painting! I've sketched it out already, and I'm really excited! It involves a favorite phrase of mine that I realized about a year or so ago I wanted to use in my future child's nursery.

Now, seriously. It's time for bed!

8 comments:

David and Kaitlyn said...

It's so cute! I wish I were good at things like that! Julian is going to LOVE his room!

MA said...

way to go! it's super cute. you're so talented!

Amanda said...

It looks SO cute! It makes me want to start painting...but I doubt I would be as successful!

Unknown said...

it looks so good kim! you've got some skillz! your nursery is gonna be so cute!

Unknown said...

p.s. this is freya not brett

obviously

haha

Tice said...

Gurl, is there anything you can't do? :) Srsly. I love it. And I'm sure little peach will too.

Brittany said...

Awesome job girl! You should make some more paintings and sell them at craft shows! Or sell them at Weecycle! I love it! Thanks for your comment too you are so sweet!

Anonymous said...

It is so perfect. Love it.