Monday, September 28, 2009

Wedding Fun!

I was just looking at photos of the wedding reception we attended a few weeks ago in Valdosta, GA and wanted to dedicate a post to this fun-filled event. What a blast! Stace's cousin Keener got married up in Connecticut in July, and the Sirmans family threw Keener and his truly lovely bride, Linda, a reception Southern style. It was so fun! Stace's dad and uncle C.F. provided some serious entertainment, and we all danced the night away! One of my favorite parts of the night was when I was sitting it out for a few songs and enjoying my view of the crazy dancing fools. I was sitting there criss-cross applesauce in my swivel chair, and all of a sudden I am gliding towards the dance floor! Natalie pushed me on out there and what else could I do but get my groove on while sitting down?! ha! I laughed really hard at the situation...good times!

Keener and Stace's Uncle Stevie...you see why I love this family? haha! Stevie is amazing!

Stace with his little brother, Berkeley. What a lovely bunch of brothers:)

Me and my outta-control hair with one of my favorite people on the planet, Stace's sister Candace:)

Awesome cousin Natalie with her son, my crush, Clemon!

Stace holding Alex and Brittany's baby boy, Rex. He's going to be such a sweet daddy!

Chillin after a long night of partying!
Top row, L to R: Aunt Elaine, Aunt Marie, Candace, Stace, Natalie, Shad (love him!)
Front: Berk, Linda, Keener and me

2 comments:

Tice said...

That looked like some seriously good times. Sad face that I missed it.

Tricia said...

Yeah for "criss cross applesauce!" You taught Cam that phrase and we are still using it in our family. It is fun to see your beautiful pictures and to hear that all is well!