Friday I went and spoke at the Gainesville Institute's Friday Forum. I was pretty nervous, but it ended up being lots of fun and a great experience. I spoke on living up to our daily potential and I am so grateful for that opportunity to speak, although I was all nervous about it, because you always get to learn a lot when you plan a lesson/ talk. The little boy I babysit for came along and he did so good! He just sat there quietly and colored:) He's such a sweet boy!
Freya and Brett came to stay with us Friday night and it was so great to catch up with them and spend time with them. We had fajita quesadillas for dinner and chowed down on Reeses Pieces all night:) The next day (Freya's birthday!) we got to go to the temple. I do love to see the temple....it truly is our Heavenly Father's house and it is heaven on earth:)

Stace, Kim and Julian:)

30 weeks! or 7.5 months!

We met up with Chris and Kendal Hargrett and it was great to see them and catch up over lunch together! Chris and Kendal headed back to Tallahassee, and Freya and Brett (our wonderfully patient friends) accompanied us to Babies R' Us because I need to get a glider! I was so excited to pick one out, and was ready to get it (SO ready to be FINISHED with the baby's room...but I still have so much to do!), so I was disappointed to get there and see that they didn't have as many gliders on display as I'd hoped they would, and I didn't find that dream chair I'd hoped I would. :(

When we got home last night we celebrated Freya's birth by eating cake! Yay Freya!
Today was our final Primary Program practice before the big day (Sunday, Oct. 11). I was so nervous because we went waaay over our time limit last week. I prayed and prayed (and I know the other leaders and teachers did too) that today's practice would be better. We prayed and put our heads together to think of ways to help things flow more smoothly, and the practice went beautifully today! yay! I am no longer nervous about the program; now I am just excited!
And then...I came home and CRASHED! After that awesome nap, hopefully I will get to sleep at a decent hour tonight! :)
Freya and Brett came to stay with us Friday night and it was so great to catch up with them and spend time with them. We had fajita quesadillas for dinner and chowed down on Reeses Pieces all night:) The next day (Freya's birthday!) we got to go to the temple. I do love to see the temple....it truly is our Heavenly Father's house and it is heaven on earth:)
Stace, Kim and Julian:)
30 weeks! or 7.5 months!
We met up with Chris and Kendal Hargrett and it was great to see them and catch up over lunch together! Chris and Kendal headed back to Tallahassee, and Freya and Brett (our wonderfully patient friends) accompanied us to Babies R' Us because I need to get a glider! I was so excited to pick one out, and was ready to get it (SO ready to be FINISHED with the baby's room...but I still have so much to do!), so I was disappointed to get there and see that they didn't have as many gliders on display as I'd hoped they would, and I didn't find that dream chair I'd hoped I would. :(
When we got home last night we celebrated Freya's birth by eating cake! Yay Freya!
Today was our final Primary Program practice before the big day (Sunday, Oct. 11). I was so nervous because we went waaay over our time limit last week. I prayed and prayed (and I know the other leaders and teachers did too) that today's practice would be better. We prayed and put our heads together to think of ways to help things flow more smoothly, and the practice went beautifully today! yay! I am no longer nervous about the program; now I am just excited!
And then...I came home and CRASHED! After that awesome nap, hopefully I will get to sleep at a decent hour tonight! :)
2 comments:
Love all the pregnant ladies!!! Esp. you, Kate, and Victoria! You ladies look wonderful!
You and all those Tally girls are so cute pregnant! I love it. Thanks for the comment on my blog. Jude is my brother's new baby. He was born earlier this month. Congrats on the pregnancy and by the way, I love the name you guys picked out!
Post a Comment