Thursday, February 25, 2010

Quotes That Make Me Happy, Part 1

I'm going to start posting quotes that I hear/ find/ read that I love from now on:) Without further adieu, here are some I've found in the last couple days that I love:

"I urge you to examine your life. Determine where you are and what you need to do to be the kind of person you want to be. Create inspiring, noble, and righteous goals that fire your imagination and create excitement in your heart. And then keep your eye on them. Work consistently towards achieving them."
-Elder Joseph B. Wirthlin

Our kitty Colby (who now lives at his grandparents' house) had a righteous goal to be attentive while watching General Conference! ;)

"A mother's nurturing love arouses in children, from their earliest days on earth, an awakening of the memories of love and goodness they experienced in their premortal existence."
-Elder M. Russell Ballard


4 comments:

natalie said...

OMG! That's one righteous kitty!

Alicia said...

I love the quote idea! So cute!

I'm glad we have each others blog now.. we can keep up with fun kid pics and life's daily adventure.

David and Kaitlyn said...

I love that quote by Elder Ballard! And that sweet picture of you reading with Julian! So precious! Rosalie loves reading time too!

MA said...

Love the kitty photo! And love you too! You are such a good mommy! Can't wait to see you!