This morning as we were headed out the door to church, I turned around and looked away for what seems like just a second, and when I turned back around, I saw this:
What a sweet little memory I have captured in my mind and within this photo! Julian was there smiling at me with roses next to him and the sweetest card, and...wait...what is that on the right side of his car seat?
MICHAEL BUBLE TICKETS?! AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!
seriously bloggy friends...I'm obsessed with Michael Buble's music! I had specific requests that Michael Buble be playing in the delivery room while in labor...his voice is so peaceful, yet some songs are so upbeat and fun and...some are so moving that I get all teary-eyed...(I guarantee you I will cry at the concert...)
2 comments:
you look great Kim! I'll need to use you as my inspiration. Stace is super sweet. Glad you had a wonderful yesterday!
Cute pictures! I love his little outfit! And what an amazing present- I love michael buble songs too. That was a great idea to listen to him during labor- how perfect.
Post a Comment