Wednesday, February 10, 2010

A Recipe from My Home to Yours:)

Well, not really from my home...more like from a magazine...it's not like it's an original Kim recipe (to date, there are none of those in existence, btw). I'm not exactly known for my culinary craft, but, one day...perhaps I will be. I do aspire to cook like my mother-in-law, my sister-in-law Candace, and/or my grandmother-in-law (oh man...they could all three put Paula Deen and Rachael Ray to shame)...but for now, I am simply the lame-o grilled chicken, apple sauce, and (frozen) veggies cook that I am.

I'm so bad that my poor husband has to find easy recipes for me if he wants something different! ha...poor guy:( Here is one that he found that I tried tonight and it was easy-peasy and quite delish! You can find this healthy chicken fingers recipe here. Yum!!!

And btw (again), I will one day be a great chef. It is on my goal list. And I think this is one of the goals I shall be tackling sooner rather than later.

And PS: I CAN bake! But...that doesn't help Stace or I now that we are trying to shed the excess poundage...sigh......can't catch a break...

3 comments:

Ashlee said...

Kim, you crack me up! Check out this website: http://annies-eats.com. I get a TON of fun, different, and EASY recipes from her. And they're all yummy. They're not all low-fat, but they're yummy.

Sunshine Girl said...

I can't bake at all. Baking anything but cookies = major fail.

David and Kaitlyn said...

You cook like me!