
7.5 months, or 30 weeks, with Baby Girl (July 10, 2011):
I. CAN'T. BELIEVE. we're truly in the final countdown here! I will be considered full term in seven weeks! Where has the time gone?! Wow. Wow. Wow. Here are some thoughts on the pregnancy these days:
- I feel Baby Girl way more than I did with Julian! This is due to the fact that with Julian I had an anterior placenta which acted as a cushion between my belly and Baby J. I remember wondering how people could say about their pregnancies "oh, I feel the baby is rolling around!" I'd think "how can you tell the baby is rolling?" Well, now I know!
- I really love being pregnant. Yes, of course it's hard sometimes at night when I can't quite get comfortable. And I sometimes feel like an 80-year-old woman when I need to sit up from lying down. And like I'm 300 lbs overweight when I'm out of breath after doing pretty much nothing. And of course, seeing the number on the scale continually climb is notmy favorite thing. But, I really, truly cherish the time I have of being pregnant. Knowing there is a little person growing & living inside me is so exciting and special. Her little (and BIG) movements are a constant reminder that she's there and getting ready to make her debut into our home and into our lives. I am so excited :)
- I have gained 31 lbs so far! With Julian, I gained 60 lbs total. I've been hoping I wouldn't gain as much this time around, and yesterday I was thinking "yay! there's no way I can gain 29 lbs in ten weeks! Right! Right!? Right...?" Oh wait. I wouldn't put it past me...EEK.
- Nesting has kicked in with full force! There are so many projects going down up in this hizouse it's hard for me to keep up with everything. Hopefully we'll be able to get everything done before she arrives!
- I got Dreft the other day to start washing her clothes...I love that amazing Drefty newborn smell.
- Her name is still undecided, and I'm getting impatient with myself! I don't know if I'm going to announce the name before baby arrives this time around, so don't be offended if I seem shy if you ask me! Knowing me though, I will probably tell as we get closer to her debut...if it's decided upon, that is! :)
1 comment:
oh yes sept 26, 2009 was a good day wasn't it! :)
you're such a cute pregger lady!
Post a Comment