Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Oh yeah! I Never Shared!

Sometimes my family teases me because they rarely find me without a camera nearby, and they ask "what are you going to do with all those pictures?" Well, I've published seven books in the last month or so! I am currently working on our 2011 family album. Back in May I published Julian's 1 year album and I LOVE it! It's my most favorite thing I've ever made! Sorry I'm posting it so late-- it's hard to keep up sometimes with all I want to document and share on this here bloggy.



Here is another board book I just published for Julian, also! Note: what you see as the cover is the front AND back cover, so fold it in half:)


We had such a nice Fourth of July weekend spending time with many family and friends we love dearly. Maybe in August or September I'll post about it! ha! Just kidding! (I need to do better!) I also have so much to update on Little Man. He is speaking in little sentences now! And he's as cute as EVER! His little voice melts my heart.

No comments: