I like music of all kinds...ok, almost all kinds. I can appreciate talent in all sorts of genres. I loved this video my friend Tricia posted on her blog a month or so ago. Amazing! Those Piano Guys are amazing. (One of them is actually her brother-in-law.)
Here's another artist who is quite amazing. She was on the show The Voice-- she was so cute and humble! But she took that stage and totally owned this Kanye (who, by the way, I don't like) song. Go Dia!
Stace showed me this video yesterday and I was so amazed! If you like the band The Script, then you'll probably like this! If you are kinda neutral on them, you will still probably like this. It is a group of four babies (just kidding, they're not babies, but they sure are youngins;) doing a medley of The Script songs. How cool is that?!
Here's another good one.
And finally, a personal favorite of Boo Boo's. Haha! It's so funny! He was going around all week singing "Baby, baby!" I don't know why or what song he was really singing, but it got this Justin Bieber song in my head. So Stace and I put this song on for him and he went NUTS. Dancin' fool! Then all week, we heard "Babay, babay, babay, ooooooh!" from him! It was so funny! To get him back into music more, well...age appropriate, I started singing "Baby Beluga" to him, and I'd say he loves that one just as much:)
No comments:
Post a Comment