Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Amazing Dadda

I was just gonna post the following 8 photos...


... as well as a few similar photos from Father's Day 2010, like this one....

...But then I thought it'd be fun to do a big collage of pictures of Stace and our silly Boo Boo boy from the very beginning up until now. Now I'm all teary eyed after looking through these photos that show so well how much love Stace has in his heart for his baby boy, and likewise, how much love Julian has for his Dada. My sister recently said about them "I love how much they love each other; they are fun to watch." I am so blessed I get to see ("watch") this sweet relationship on a daily basis. No one can make Boo Boo laugh like his Daddy. And Stace has always been so good at calming him when he's upset. It's almost been like a switch that Stace can just flip.

As you can see from the collage below, Stace has been enamored from Day 1. Julian keeps us smiling and laughing every day with his silly antics and he shocks us daily with the things he does and says. He is our little miracle, and he has made life so much sweeter.

One thing is for sure...he LOVES his Dadda.

No comments: