Kim: "Jess! mayday. One can no longer buy self-adhesive lampshades...this is what I have been planning on doing for Ella Grace's room like I did for Boo Boo's. May need you to get me one from Pottery Barn Kids...can't find one anywhere else that remotely matches."
note: Jessica lives in Atlanta where PBK's abound...
Jessica: "What the heck is a self-adhesive lampshade?"
Kim: "It's a lampshade you stick yourself to, duh."
Kim: "Sorry. Couldn't help myself! :D It's sticky so u can adhere fabric to it (to make your own)"
Jessica: "Smart aleck. Send me a link and I'll take care of it."
With my oldest brother earlier today, talking about my childhood/ high school friend Richard:
Aaron: "I heard about your first grade romance. Shameful!"
Kim: "Actually, it was 2nd grade! He came over and swam with Amelia and we were playing a game where you had to hold hands and so we did and I thought it was a huge deal!"
Aaron: "Well, I hope you've suppressed your feelings."
Kim: "I'll always have a special place in my heart for Richard, as anyone whose ever met him would say."
Aaron: "Yeash."
"I told you he's working for me?"
Kim: "Um, no?! Whaaat? Really?! That's cool. But wait. You're making him work on a Saturday?! Slave driver."
Aaron: "I'm training him to be my property manager."
Kim: "Wait, I though you were a property manager?"
Aaron: "I am, but my business is growing and I need people."
Kim: "u dah bomb son! :) Proud of u."
Aaron: "Well, I don't know if you heard but I am a pretty big deal around here."
Kim: "Well, I kind of assumed but no one has come out and made the official statement."
Aaron: "Check the news. It's all over the place."
Kim: "Duuuude. I'm lookin. But I didnt fin' nothing."
Aaron: "Try googling it. Keywords: Legend, Besht, Adonis."
Reminder from my older sister:
"Don't forget you need to give birth before the 21st so we can come visit you on my birthday:)"
Between my brother Chris' wife and I:
Beth: "Thank you so much again for letting us come visit. The girls LOVE Julian to pieces...as do Chris and I. I especially enjoyed my therapy session with you and Stace. Felt really good (Deb) to get all that out!"
Beth: "Oh yeah! What's Katie Newman's number?"
Beth: "Never mind...I figured it out...skadoosh!"
I love my siblings...they make me smile and or laugh...sometimes at them, most of the time with them:D

No comments:
Post a Comment