Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Fourth of July (Catching up Part 8)

There is no better way to sum up our 2011 4th of July experience than to just post some of the 7 trillion pictures taken that weekend (maybe there is, but I am too tired and too far behind to explain the weekend in words:). I will at least say that we went to Tallahassee and split up our time between my family (at my brother and sister-in-law's house) and Stace's family (with his sister, the birfday girl)! It was a wonderful weekend!





Julian did not like the loud fireworks too much!! He clung to Mama like a little monkey...even though it was 100 degrees outside, I didn't mind...:)

Soooo over the fireworks:

Julian, the little swimming daredevil, is obviously starved for attention:
Julian LOVED to play "Ring Around the Rosie" with his cousins and Aunt Jessica!


No comments: