I'm sitting here at my computer about to sketch out the next painting, and all of these things keep coming to my mind of things I need to do...yesterday. Writing it down on a sheet of paper would require me to un-criss-cross applesauce my legs, which I'm unwilling to do. Plus, putting it up here makes me feel more accountable. Here's what I've GOT to do.
Craft projects to tackle (AND FINISH) for baby Girl's room before she arrives:
*Initials for above the changing table
*bird houses
*light switch thing
*2 more paintings
*lampshade!
For church:
*Finish planning lesson for this Sunday!
*Finalize rides for the youth temple trip on Saturday
*print out names to take to the temple
For Pete's sake:
*CLEAN this house!
*Take certificate to Courthouse showing I did traffic school!
*order cake(s) for Jen's going away party & Katie's shower!
3 comments:
I'm with ya on the finish lesson for Sunday. I'm teaching sharing time, thankfully I just got to jot a few things down... it's just all in my head =)
Kim- I just found a neat site I use to track my to-do list: http://teuxdeux.com/
As soon as we find out what we're having I'll have some cute nursery crafts to add to your crafty-highness' list! Just kidding ;-)
Post a Comment