Thursday, August 4, 2011

New J. Charles Phrases

*"No do dat!" (He says this while laughing hysterically as Daddy tickles him and gives him raspberries on his tummy..."Dada! No do dat!" bahahahaha!")
*"No deece one!" or "not deece one!" (ie: "not this one!" He says this when we're playing or reading and he's finished with whatever we're looking at and is ready to move on to another book or toy or picture.)
*"Me shoot it!" On Tuesday he replaced "Boo Boo" with "me" when referring to himself. We were playing with the basketball and he said "Dada shoot it!" so Dada shot the basketball. Then he said "Mama shoot it!" so I shot the basketball. Then he said "Me shoot it!" and then he shot it! Usually he would just say "Boo Boo shoot it!" Today he said "me hungry." :)
*"Dada! Let's play game! It'd be fun!" This one happened this evening! Stace & I both looked at each other like "did he really just say that!?" He and Stace then proceeded to play a rousing game of soccer for 20 minutes while waiting for dinner. It was adorable! This was also the first time he's ever come and suggested/ asked to play a "game"! (He has said "do baubbles!" a lot, or "mama, read!" etc...but this was the first time he said "a game" and Dada set the bar real high for how much fun games are, so he kept saying it until he went to bed.

*"Good job, monkey!" He said this so enthusiastically to his stuffed monkey after Stace had made Monkey kick the soccer ball during their game! ahhh...so cute!
*"What dat, mama?!" I hear this all the time as he takes in his surroundings and notices new things. Tonight I heard it about 100 times on our walk! He is so curious and interested in everything!
He melts my heart.

Julian indulging in his very first VERY OWN ice cream cone! He LOVED it! I thought this ice cream was going to be for me...I gave him one lick and I had to kiss my ice cream goodbye! Haha! He was on the phone with his Pop Pop last night and P.P. asked J about his ice cream and Julian perked up and said into the phone "yummy!"

No comments: