Last week we had playgroup at a pumpkin patch in Alachua (several exits down the highway from Gainesville). Though it was just a little bit of a drive, lots of people showed up! We got there just in time to catch the hayride. It was so fun!
We got to sit next to my sweet neighbor Stephanie and her baby girl, Lauren. We hadn't seen each other in a while, so it was really fun to catch up! I just love her. Here are some of the friends who were at playgroup (some didn't go on the hayride).
Ella Grace wants to be nowhere but on the ground exploring! She is Miss Independent!
I sure do grow some independent little souls in this belly of mine!
Ella Grace: "LOOK! Look at this sweet gourd!"
Why?! Why did I have to scrunch up that adorable little monogram on her dress?! fdgjhsdfkjhsdf.
I think these two could have spent alllllll day at this quaint little pumpkin patch. We were the last ones to leave and it took everything I had to tear them away from the patch and get them into the car. I'm thinking we might go back Monday because they just had so much fun!
Both of them could have played all day in this maze!
Can you spot the baby?
Forced smile...haha! Still love the picture:)
Julian is sooo into games now. I blinked and he went from a little baby who watched intently as other people played, to being a big boy and full-on participant in games. We went to Halloween party at a friend's this night and he was SO excited when I told him there'd be games. It's so fun to watch. :)
He made it through several times!
I have a feeling Ella Grace will never be one who sits and observes.
After all the climbing at home and on playgrounds, and all of the chasing of her brother she does, this child is ready for a ropes course.
'Til Monday! (Maybe:)







No comments:
Post a Comment