I made my first ever pillowcase dress and applique shirt! I just love to coordinate these two! Here's the 1st picture we took of them in their matchey-matchies a few weeks ago in Tallahassee at Chris & Beth's house:)
Inspired by my sweet friend Amelia, we took the kiddos to Rodgers Farm in their matchey-matchies. It's amazing how many times I've tried to get a good picture of these two in a pumpkin patch wearing these outfits. It never quite works out just right
We brought a picnic with us!
before playtime:)
Sweet brother:)
It was so hot that day!
This bouncey pillow was toooooo much fun!
He LOVED this!
Attempting a Family photo, take 1:
Take 2:
Take 3:
Take 4:
look up Gracie Lou!
Fail 2:
These are cute though!...
Her face doesn't show it in the pic, but she loooves riding on my shoulders! (and pulling my hair...)
Too much fun!
Amused! (and it finally shows! lol!;)
This girl looooooves animals!
Not even a little bit scared...
Mommy, however, was slightly terrified...
Pure joy.
Worked up a thirst!
Daddy wasn't quite ready, but I love Julian's content little smile here...
Ready to roll!
Biker Babe!
Julian went down this slide 7,942,987 times!
Ella Grace hates being too little to do stuff...
Fail.
Waiting patietly, and watching intently!
Ella Grace was mesmerized...
Worth the wait for this sweet orca whale!
Stace waited patiently all day for this snocone!
Talking about the complexities of life over snocones...
Such a fun day!





















2 comments:
that orca whale is awesome! and so is your pillowcase dress! well done! i love your adorable little fam! i can't believe how big your kiddos are!
thank you Freya! The orca was quite impressive (though it didn't last too long)! I love your adorable little fam, too!
Post a Comment