The eating-mommy's-face-off- type of kisses that she loves to do so much;)
Her Ariel obsession is alive and well!
A girl after her mother's heart... ;) (where's her diet coke?)
Oh these two...he's obsessed:)
In her 18-24 month Janie and Jack skirt my sister got her for her birthday. HA!
I used the adjustable waist all the way, but it still was a struggle to keep it up!
She LOVES going to her brother's soccer games!
She thought this was the best thing ever!
I'm sure she was singing "...part of your worrrllllddd!
She loves her sunglasses!
She loves animals!
And is she ever quite the little artist!
She loves to play in her room! (which was very messy when this pic was taken...ha!)
And I just love this shot of her first little pony!
Her post...it's coming as soon as I get up the gumption and courage to sit down and tackle the beast that will be that post!













No comments:
Post a Comment