Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Ella Gracie Girl

Sweetest baby ever.


Oh wait! That was my last baby! Shoot. I guess all babies can get this title from their mommies:) She is so peaceful & content. She loves her swing now, and her bouncy seat. And the Baby Bjorn. She's a champ.


She is so very patient with mommy as I am learning each day a little bit more about how to be a mommy to a very active nearly-two year-old and a 7 week old, and run & keep clean a household, and cook dinner, add to that working out at the gym regularly (as of today!), and everything else that goes along with this awesome & exhausting job title.

A few things about Miss Gracie Girl:
  • today a lady working in Kids Care at the gym asked me her name. I told her and she smiled and said "oh, she looks like that's her name!" :)
  • When I picked her up from Kids Care almost two hours later, they told me she was so good the whole time! I filled her belly up in the gym parking lot right before dropping her off, and nervously hoped that would be the case. (She hasn't drank from a bottle yet.)
  • I think she's gonna have her brother's big cheeks! Or close to them:)



  • She has beautiful, deep blue eyes

She is getting so big and little rolls are appearing each new day!
  • She is one smiley little girl! She'll smile and talk to you-- it's so sweet!

  • She didn't tell on me when I snuck a picture of her during Sunday School! That's my girl.

  • She also humors Mommy when I want to play dress up! :)



  • Oh yes! And here is her birth announcement! I had received quite a few free Shutterfly coupons in the months leading up to her birth, so I basically got them for free! (I only ordered a few; if I'd ordered more-- which is what Shutterfly was hoping when they sent the coupons...oops!-- it would have been pricey.) I thought they turned out really cute, and was pretty excited about them.
  • This is the front and back:


Ok! I'm exhausted. Bedtime.

2 comments:

Tice said...

I can tell what a sweet baby girl she is even if I haven't met her just yet. ps- Kudos for your gym attendance. And here I was wondering when I would start that again. I guess if you can do it with a toddler and infant then I don't have much of an excuse. :)

freya said...

so sweet! i love that outfit she's wearing in the sunday school pic! those announcements are adorable too!

and ditto to tice, way to be for going to the gym!