About a month later at their first Chick-fil-a Dress like a Cow Day!
They were matchey-matchey for Halloween last year!
Spending some quality beach time together
Playing at the Splash Park:
Their 2nd Chick-fil-a Dress Like a Cow day!
Spend the night parties:
Bath time:
Reading time:

Being silly while they enjoy our tradition of Moe's Monday:

and being serious, too:
They're both high-fiving champs:
Reading with Julian's Grandmommy in the hospital the day Ella Grace was born:
Big hugs last Saturday in Orlando!

Trick or Treating together!
These two are just so cute together! It's so fun to watch the big smiles appear on their faces & their eyes light up each time they see each other! Pretty much every night in our prayers, Julian thanks Heavenly Father for "Emia, Trent and TJ." It's so cute!
Thank you TJ, Amelia and Trent for being such good & sweet friends to Julian. He sure loves you!
5 comments:
Awe so sweet! They are such cuties, they remind me of Candace and Amelia all over again :)
How fun to see this post! Those two are soooooo cute together! Loved the hugs in Orlando and trick or treating pictures. They are growing up too fast!!! What fun you guys are always having!
I am pretty sure I teared up a little when I first read this post on my phone at the mall today. That first picture of them at the hospital when they "first met" is what got me. Or maybe the fact that I'm pregnant? Please tell me I have an excuse for tearing up :) JK. They are growing up so fast, I cannot even believe it!! Thanks for being such good friends. We always have so much fun with yall :)
This is the cutest post EVER!!!
what a sweet post! that's so awesome they get to be such great friends!
Post a Comment