Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Pins shared with me by my best friend

This week I've gotten a couple emails from pinterest.com saying "Kathleen T. wants to share a pin with you." Kathleen T. is my best friend.

This was the first one:

Kathleen, I feel the exact same way about you. You are the truest kind of friend. Every time we talk it is SO refreshing. And I LOVE hearing every detail you share with me. Don't forget it. :)

Kathleen and I have lots in common (and many differences too!), including our abilities in the area of mathematics...or lack thereof. We shared a lot in high school, including the math class we attended (which, mind you, was not AP Calculus 2...in case you were suspicious and had a hunch I was some sort of math genius. If so, you got me mixed up with my husband...sorry to disappoint!)

This was the second pin Kathleen shared with me this week:

I love you Kathleen! Thank you for knowing always how to put a smile on my face! :)

2 comments:

Ivy said...

I also share the math issue! At TCC after I couldn't pass a math class for the 3rd time, they finally suggested I be tested for a math disability. Seriously. And so once I was "diagnosed" I was able to get my AA witout having to have the math credits. Woohoo!

Tansey said...

I love you Kim!!!!!! I am glad that you like my random pins haha. I will make sure that they don't stop coming your way.