Stace's dad has a conference every Father's Day weekend at the beautiful JW Marriott in Orlando, and we always are asked to tag along, and we are always much obliged to say "yes!" It such a beautiful place, and we actually spent our first few wedding nights at the adjoining Ritz Carlton. It's always so fun to go back, as many wonderful memories have been made there throughout the years, and new ones are made each time! This time it was so great because I got to go the temple twice! It was definitely a special treat, since going to the temple with kids is a lot more difficult to plan and schedule. We used to go once-a-month before the kids...needless to say, we have been unable to keep that tradition alive since we brought our kiddos into the world. The first morning of our trip, I went to the temple solo, and came back to find a bunch of sunbathing beauties poolside! Daddy took a little photo shoot of Mommy & Ella Grace:
That night I got some loves from my sweet little man before we went to dinner at an amazing seafood restaurant.
Poor Ella Grace could not keep her eyes opened as we waited in the hotel lobby to head out to eat!
I had to go nurse Ella Grace when the waiter came to take the orders, so
Stace took the liberty of ordering for me. He ordered me mahi mahi and
it was amazing! After dinner, Stace, Candace and I went to get frozen yogurt and it was sooo good and so fun! Candace makes me laugh like crazy...
That night the babies read books with their Grandmommy!
One night we went to Downtown Disney and Julian wanted to ride the train with Aunt Candace.
Daddy broke it down at Downtown Disney!!
Stace's parents loved getting to spend lots of time with their grandbabies!
Ella Grace posing with what Candace dubbed "butter log." HA!
Julian being so sweet to his baby sister...
On their way to the pool!
Stace creepin on us on his way from the gym! ha!
Grandmommy & Ella Gracie...
There's a crew!
Daddy is just too much fun:)
The last thing we did at the hotel was take some family pictures in the spot where Stace and I took our engagement photos. We do this every year and it's so neat to see the changes...one year I'm pregnant, the next we have another baby! etc! I need to do a post of just those pics...
Our sixth year of doing this photo:
Thank you to the Sirmans for another fun getaway!













