Last month I had a birthday! My sweet husband ordered me the most adorable cookie cake I've ever seen...and it was also the most delicious! Mrs. Fields makes the best cookie cakes! Oh, I have such a weakness for Mrs. Fields!
In honor of my birthday, Stace wore a hot pink shirt and we put the kiddos in hot pink clothes too:)
The night of my birthday we attended Berkeley's high school graduation, and the next day Stace's family took us all out to dinner to one of my favorite Tallahassee restaurants: The Red Elephant:) Julian got the special treat of seeing Stace's family's neighbors riding their horses!
Then we went over to my brother's house and celebrated his birthday!
Then we went over to my brother's house and celebrated his birthday!
I just love this sweet family. I am so grateful to have them in my life. What wonderful examples to look up to. I love & look up to my goofball brother so much. He has been a rock for our family since his mission (which seems like a million years ago!) and I am so proud of the man he is today. I am so blessed to not only call Beth my sister, but also one of my very best friends. I am so grateful for the confidences we can keep with each other, and that our children love each other so much. We are taking a girls trip (plus Julian) to Atlanta with them next week to visit my little sister and we are so excited to be together again!
Stace found Chris the most hilarious birthday card ever...but it's probably not something I should publish on the blog! Chris said he was gonna hang it in his office, though! Ha! We got him a slushie maker, a Kung Fu Panda (one of his favorite movies) coloring book, and this Yoda treat because he loves Star Wars.
Reading bedtime stories!
I am so ashamed to say that Stace, my brother & his wife turned me
into an official nerd this night & made me watch Superhero movies
against my will...and I LIKED them! ughh...not proud.
It was a wonderful birthday to celebrate with our families!
