Dear Ankles,
Welcome back! I missed you while you were gone from September-ish to December. I never realized how grateful I was to not have cankles until I had them. I like you, dear ankles, much better. Thanks for coming back.
Your Owner
Dear Waistline,
You have been gone far too long! Seriously, it is way past curfew. March yourself right back here, young lady; you are in a lot of trouble. You are in for some serious pain to make up for what you did to me. Your punishment commences at 0900 hours tomorrow morning. I hope you're ready to work.
Your Owner
1 comment:
Bah! Oh kim, you're the best.
Those aren't playfull words for Kims waistline-thems are fightin words. :)
My waistline is in those pesky adolescent years.We have a long way to go. She won't listen to anything I tell her, in fact she's setting a bad example for my entire body, and it's following her like a shepard!!! ...talk about peer pressure. yeesh.
Post a Comment