Safe in Daddy's hands
LOVE his furrowed brow in this pic...this one makes me smile every time!
Mommy's little monkey looks like he's crawling up mommy:)
Forever family
Look what love has done
Baby mine, don't you cry
Mommy's sweet angel
You make everything perfect, baby boy



*More to come by Kim Brock!









6 comments:
Such beautiful pictures! Those are going to make such awesome family heirlooms to share with generations to come!
Sweet, sweet pictures you guys!
SUCH CUTIE PIE PICTURES! I love them all!!!
I love sweet baby Julian!!!!! My fav picture is the one with the angel wings.
So cute! Great photos! I see the Sirmans in him!
KIM!!!!! He's so beautiful!!!! Oh my goodness!!!!! You are such the most beautiful family!!! Well...Stace may not like being called that so you can tell him I said he was handsome! :-) I love the pictures! You are such a perfect mommy! :-) I love you!
-- Tonya
Post a Comment