and

They are always the thing I'm craving, and it's ALWAYS been that way! My BFF, Kathleen, who also was my BFF in high school, can attest to this. As can pretty much any of my other BFFAE's. Don't know what I did without that Coke Zero/ Diet Coke during pregnancy...

They are always the thing I'm craving, and it's ALWAYS been that way! My BFF, Kathleen, who also was my BFF in high school, can attest to this. As can pretty much any of my other BFFAE's. Don't know what I did without that Coke Zero/ Diet Coke during pregnancy...
actually, I do know. I drank lemonade instead...which was also good, but there's no replacing "the real thing."
Fun fact about me for your day. Sorry to have wasted your time! Just thought I'd share:)

2 comments:
Hey!! I'm glad I found your blog- I love it!
I too, love me some diet coke.. And I do miss it, but I'll survive!
not a fan of coke, but love love love rold's gold pretzels. My craving at the end of my pregnancy with Cole was Sprite, that's a Coke product ;)....
Post a Comment