Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I've Been MAC-ATTACKED!

Not the computer brand, silly! "MAC" as in "Mary Ann Carr"! Mary Ann, her sweet baby boy Riley, and her awesome husband Jonathan came up from Tampa to visit us this Saturday! It was soooo good to see all of them. Here we are at a yummy restaurant called "BJ's"...it was Julian's first restaurant experience! He slept the whole time:)
Kim holding MAC's baby boy and MAC holding Kim's baby boy:
Mary Ann is one of my most wonderful friends, and I am so grateful that I know her. Many of my blogging friends also know Mary Ann, and I know we would all be in agreement when I say that she is truly a light to all who know her. What a special person she is. When I am around her, I always am uplifted. Thank you, Mary Ann, for being who you are and for coming to visit! (PS: Jonathan, you know we also think you are "just delightful!")

As a bonus, here is our sweet angel boy sleeping on the way back home. It's so funny how when he's sleeping, he looks like he has these big luscious lips...haha! And...no matter if he's sleeping or awake, he always has his big chunky-monkey cheeks in tow!


3 comments:

Brittany said...

I just want to eat up those baby cheeks!

MA said...

KIM! You are the best and just too sweet!! I love the title and pictures too- especially the one where we swapped kids! We had a great time visiting you guys. And I must say I feel the same about you- uplifted and overjoyed when i'm with you:) Thanks for everything Miss ya already.

Mrs. Blimes said...

its true, theres just something about that girl!

ps

you and stace made the cutest baby EVER!