Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Simply Scrumptious!

A few photos taken in January for your viewing pleasure :)




Words cannot begin to express how in love with this little guy we are. He's perfect. If I could dream up a baby...he would look like and would have the temperament this sweet baby boy does. He's pure love.

5 comments:

Amelia said...

He is so precious! I had so much fun during out little girls night just watching you interact with him- you are such a good little mommy, and he really is a good little baby!

David and Kaitlyn said...

He is so perfect Kim! I know, they all are, but it never ceases to Amaze me! You look fabulous by the way! I feel like a total slacker! It's a good day for me if my hair gets brushed and my clothes (pajamas really) match! (I didn't achieve either today, haha) And my Rose is a piece of cake baby!

Tice said...

I shall now refer to him only as "The Face". Srsly. I could eat him he's so freakin' cute.

Brittany said...

What a little man! Soooo cute!

Tricia said...

Thanks for the viewing pleasure! What a handsome little guy! I love the main picture on your blog too.