The other night I was sitting in one of my favorite hometown restaurants, The Red Elephant, with Julian and my mother-in-law. Boo Boo was really enjoying the special treat of his own personal cheese pizza. Grandmommy was very attentive to cutting up his pizza while she and I chatted the night away....way, way past Julian's bedtime (perhaps this evening impacted the "Sleep-a-thon"). He was such a trooper though.
He finished his serving of pizza. Well, he must have REALLY liked his dinner because before I knew it, he had PICKED UP HIS PLATE AND STARTED LICKING IT! Seriously?!! I almost died laughing! He definitely did not learn that by example-- he just made up the idea to do that on his own! It was absolutely hilariously adorable.

I'm so glad my new phone takes pictures at lighting speed-- very unlike my last phone! When you have a little one who gets from point A to point B in .0001 seconds, you need a camera that snaps pictures quick! Thank goodness I got this hilarious memory recorded!
No comments:
Post a Comment