Boo Boo was so sweet. I had to wake him up to do this before Stace had to go to school. But I think he quite enjoyed it, despite the look on his face in this pic! :)
More Cheerios please!
We ended our special morning with a little love book from Grandmommy:)
Boo Boo got two presents for Valentine's Day: a little Valentine's Day alligator (he LOVES to go "chomp, chomp" when he sees one!) and the Care Bears movie! It was my favorite movie when I was just a wee one, and so when I saw it at Target for $5, I knew I had to get it for him. I haven't let him watch tv or movies since he was born (and even if they're on the background, he's never been interested), save one little Scholastic "Danny and the Dinosaur" dvd that he watches while we read the book together. So this was big for Boo Boo! He didn't quite get it though-- in fact, I think he thought it was pretty lame that he couldn't even open his new "book!"
Happy Valentine's Day everyone! I'm excited for the rest of the day...I have a few more tricks up my sleeve!
1 comment:
SOOO Cute! Also both of those breakfasts looked amazing!
Post a Comment