Sunday, February 6, 2011

Little Tidbits

*Julian takes about six or seven steps now, and then crouches down and decides to crawl. It's so cute when he walks! Stace & I got a video of him taking several steps the other day, buttttt...he was completely naked (tehehehe) so I can't post it! Will try to get another one:)
*Speaking of naked, his "boat" sounds just like "butt"...it's cute:)
*He went to the doctor last week and he said he was very impressed with Julian's verbal skills and pronunciation. Julian even says "doctor" now!
*Yesterday he was reading books with his daddy and Grandmommy, and while reading, Julian picked up another book and handed it to his Grandmommy and said "read that!"
*He LOVES Danny and the Dinosaur! I kid you not, I could recite that 70 page book by now.
*He's not a fan of diaper changes...wow, it can be hard to get that little behind clean! But one way to distract him is to sing Jingle Bells! He likes to say "hey!" after we sing "one horse open sleigh." Stace is the founder of this practice:)
*He thoroughly enjoys getting into dresser drawers, cabinets and shelves and taking everything out of or off of them. (this makes him a good helper when taking clothes out of the dryer.) Now we just have to teach him to put things back! (He enjoys putting clothes in the washer too, but doesn't get too far before wanting to take out what he's put in...:) When he puts clothes in the washer/ dryer he says "good job!"
*I am slightly worried he is going to be obese...this child eats sooooo much. :/
*When asked, "can you laugh?" he goes "HA HA HA!" Thanks to his grandparents for this cute one!
*He is such a flirt/ super friendly!!! He just waves and smiles at everyone we pass by in the grocery store, when we're out and about, and when he's at church. He's a charmer, that one!

2 comments:

Shells said...

saw your little one at church today. He and Raelee waved at each other, super cute. I LOVE his curls!

Karen said...

He is a cutie, that's for sure. Saw him at church on Sunday. I'm glad he is such a good example to TJ. Keep up the good work as you continue to read, read, read to him!