He is officially ready to receive love letters!
Mama got festive with this holiday...with no plans of stopping! :D Here I am with my FIRST EVER SEWING PROJECT!!! Thank you mom for inspiring me and buying me a sewing machine for Christmas, and thank you Amelia for teaching me how to use it! This felt pennant banner really should be a lot cuter considering how much time I put into it...but...whatevs!
My favorite part is the hand stitching around the letters! This is because it's all quite messy when you look up close, but with the hand stitching, it almost looks like it's supposed to be that way! So...I'ma go with it:)
And here is a quick preview of another project I'm working on...along with a painting for a certain someone! Happy Valentine's Day weekend everyone!
LOVE YA!
3 comments:
i looooove all of this!
julian is so cute! and well done on your project! i love the hand stitching!
Teach me your craftiness!
Way to go! Super cute!!!
Post a Comment